homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 26 January 2009

Jodi has asked me a question in relation to Twilight, so I am going to post my answer for her. "So, are you running with the wolf pack, or are your still and Edward fan???"

Me, I'm an Edward fan. He takes my breathe away every time I read the book (or watch the movie - I've seen it twice already). (-:

It's a really hard choice to make (would hate to be Bella!). Wolves have been one of may favourite animals as long as I can remember, but I have always had a fascination with vampires (I studied Bram Stoker's Dracula at university). So to mix both into one story is the absolute ultimate reading for me.

As a friend (Kristen) of mine recently said, "Who wouldn't love Twilight - to be 18 again, with the perfect partner, and a chance of immortality. What's not to love!"

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... so your a coldie hey???
    Isnt it funny!! Edward is way too controlling for me. I love that Jacob lets Bella have her rebellious side.... Edward it was too restrive!!!
    But thats me in general i think!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.