homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 4 February 2009

After nearly seven (?) weeks of having my mum here with me, she has finally gone home. It's been so good having her here and I think I am going to miss her greatly (she did all my sewing, and kept the kids entertained). (-: And it was nice having another adult to talk too. With hubby away so much I do miss having someone to talk too. The good news is that she will be back about the middle of March for a week or so.

I'm sore! So very, very sore. Even though I go to the gym four or five times a week, I still get sore because I change classes and try different things - thus using different muscles. But what made it even worse today, was that after my morning session at the gym, I had to go to Karate tonight. And it was not an easy session. My Sensai punished us tonight - it was like doing another training session at the gym. I was shaking all over when we finally finished. And both my girls complained about how hard it was - so I had to set an example and not quit the exercises when I really wanted to. I'm dreading tomorrow. Seriously, I don't think I am going to be able to walk.

I guess I'd better go take some pain killers. I'm going to need them...(-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.