homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 30 March 2009

Apple Phone addict...


Keana has always been the technology geek in our family. She is fascinated by computers, video games, phones etc. Anyway, my friend Marina came over today with her daughter Grace (who is in Keana's class at school). And she has one of the new Apple phones. And Keana just couldn't help herself. She had to have a play. The scary thing is, it didn't take her long to work it out - she was able to flick between different games and screens without a problem. Smart little cookie this one. Anyway, I was rather impressed with the phone myself and have put in my Mother's Day order. (-: I'm sure Keana will help point her father in the right direction if she knows that she will get to play with it too. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.