homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Catching up...

Here's my take on the Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps sketch for April. This one was a lot of fun, especially with this unexpected colour combination.

Here's my Crafty Sketches layout for the 31st March Sketch. The sketch was provided by KylieJ and you have until the 30th April to enter your layout.

Here's my layout for the 15th April sketch at Crafty Sketches. The sketch was provided by myself, and I just love the bright colours that I got to use. I just LOVE the papers by My Little Shoebox. They are fast becoming a favourite of mine.

Here's my two darlings with their Easter stash. We had a great time away on holidays, even if it did rain nearly the whole time. The girls spent their time swimming (it was a heated pool), playing games with their daddy, watching Men In Black and Star Wars, going to the movies, and visiting their great-grandfather. And a great time was had by all!!!

On Monday we went for a drive to Hervey Bay to pick up our new addition to the family - a Maine Coone cat. It was a long drive thanks to all the rain, but at least we didn't have any traffic going up there or coming back. We took the girls for a walk (and ice-cream) along the waterfront. They were fascinated by all the boats. It was so quiet and peaceful up there. So different from Brisbane.
Our new cat has since settled in but we have had trouble finding a name that suits her. We've gone through quite a few - Ruby, Bling, Masai, Cayenne and Vixen. But my mum suggested Pandora when I rang her tonight, and I really, really like that name. I think that is what we will probably go with. I will check with the girls in the morning. (-: Knowing my luck they won't like it, and I'll have to start again. She's a very, very long cat (you should see the size of her father - he was like a mini lion), she has a very long neck too, and is extremely inquisitive and playful. Will post some photos of her soon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts Jules and OMG!! look at those easter baskets LOL!! Bunny was certainly kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.