homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 5 April 2009

Latest news...

I've just finished this layout for PencilLines Sketch#127. I decided to try the simple approach for this one, and I think I am ok with the result. It's definitely different to my usual style of scrapping, but it's fun to experiment occasionally. (-:

Now for the really exciting news!!! I've been accepted for the Aussie Pub Calls (APC) Creative Team. I am so happy! http://aussiepubcalls.com.au/?p=1043 (-: I get to do sketches, and play with kits, and help maintain their sister site, Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps. I hope my work will inspire and encourage all those who join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.