homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 27 April 2009

No exciting news to share...

Well, I was hoping to share some good news with you, but it's not to be. I applied for one of the Kaisercraft DT positions and missed out (yet again!). But I have uploaded my layouts and acrylic album which were part of my submission. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them! Sorry the photos are in the wrong order, but I am still learning how to use blogger and haven't mastered the art of moving my photos around (yet!) this is the 5th and 6th pages of the album.
Here's the first and second pages of the album.

Here's the cover...

Here's my single layout that had to be about myself.

And a double layout with a theme of my choosing. And to rub salt into the wound, I missed out on a teaching position at Flourish Arte Studious over at Carina. It would have been a nice little experience for me. I would have really, really enjoyed working there. It's a very pretty little store, with lots of nice things, and lots of room to scrap. Oh well, I guess it will just have to be their loss, and I will have to keep trying for something better. I have the rest of the year to find something for me!

3 comments:

  1. Its so frustrating how subjective this game is!! Your work is amaising Jules and i am sure that very soon you will get picked up by a brilliant company!!!!
    Its their loss, your submissions were awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can not believe they did not pick you..Your mini album is just gorgeous and your Double LO is stunning...It makes you wonder what they are looking for sometimes..Don't get me wrong some of the ladies they picked to be on the DT their entries were fantastic but some of them that they picked leave me a bit confused, after seeing your entries that are just stunning you must be thinking What The!
    I'm sure some one will pick you ,you just have to be in the right palce at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is absolutely beautiful, especially the acrylic album. Your layouts are gorgeous too. And I always love looking at your pages at Blossies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.