homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 23 April 2009

Wicked Princess Challenge - Week 1


Here's my layout for the first week of the Wicked Princesses 7 Deadly Sins Challenge. The challenge was to create a monochromatic purple layout, using bling and the title "It's All About Me!" Let's just say, after creating this layout, I'm OVER the colour purple, well and truly.

Here's our newest addition - PANDORA! She's 6 months old and beautiful. She LOVES water - just can't help herself - she has to PLAY in it! And she's in love with my husband (sigh!!!). Bloody typical female! And she will continue growing until she is five years old, so that gives you some idea of how big she will end up. (-:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.