homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Bring on those challenges...

I had lots of left-over bits and pieces from the Aussie Pub Calls Kit of the Month. So I decided to put them to good use - and this is what I came up with. It's titled "Baked With Love". (-: I have so many photos of all the cakes I have made for my girls over the years, and this time I got to use four of them on one layout, so I am very, very happy.
This layout was created for Sweet Pea Scraps - Challenge#2 - Just Hide It! It's called "Your Fun" and is about Keana's love of blowing bubbles. I haven't done a Sweet Pea challenge for so long now, it seems like forever. I've just been too busy, which is a shame because I used to do them every month. But here's my first attempt to get back into a routine of completing all my challenges each month.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts as always Jules! I love all those cakes! My god,there is way too much talent in that body of yours!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it love it love it :)

    it's always good to use all our bits and pieces and im sure lots of us would agree bcos we collect soooo many of them huh ?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.