homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 7 July 2009

It's July. The start of a new month (we are over half way to Christmas), and the new sketch is up over at the Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps site. You have until the 28th July to email your layout.

Here's my take on the sketch - "China Doll". This is the nickname that one of Malayla's carers gave her when she was a baby- and it stuck! (-: It has been her nickname ever since.

This month it was my turn to create a layout or OTP project for the Aussie Pub Calls kit. This month's kit is supplies by Scrapbook n Bits. And this is what I came up with - "My Everyday Princess". I have to admit these colours are not my usual colours, but I am really happy with the end result.

1 comment:

  1. i love the sketch and what you did with it...I am overwhelmed, trying to get all these challenges done plus now I want to do this one..THANKS(didn't know that was even a site),interview next wed for Rx Sales and Teacher stuff went through...I am so busy...grrr When it slows doen would love to get together and go challenge crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.