homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 12 July 2009

New layouts to share...

Here's my layout for the Black With 2 July Challenge. And what a challenge it was! Black, maroon, mustard yellow, and stamping (but no flowers on the layout). What was I thinking! Argh! This combination was definitely a challenge, but my perseverance paid off (I hope!) (-:
This layout's just for me. No challenge involved. I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while, and these papers from the Sweet Pea Scraps June kit suited it perfectly. The story behind the title is that the only fruit Malayla ever wants is watermelon or strawberries. That's what she always asks for. (-: So I thought I had better put the story onto a layout for preservation.
I took my girls to see the Hannah Montana movie yesterday. I loved the soundtrack. I might have to buy it for the car (oops! I mean my girls!) Mustn't let them know that mummy really enjoys the music. (-:

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.