homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 25 July 2009

Oldies But Goodies...

Back in February this year, I was honoured to be asked to be a Guest Designer for Sweet Pea Scraps. Kristen (co-owner) sent me the kit, and this is what I came up with. The catch is, I only had 6 days to complete them. (-: Here are my layouts. I have been so slack in getting these up onto my blog, but better late than never...the first is titled " Lucky".
I have been a subscriber to their kits since November 2007. And even with the conversion rate and postage, I just LOVE their kits - it's like getting a surprise Christmas gift every month. They use and supply some amazing products, and everything is so well co-ordinated. The second is titled "1,2,3...Gone!"

The third is titled "Perfect Just The Way You Are"

The fourth is titled "Colour".

The fifth is titled "Beloved" and is based on the Twilight novels. My addiction to Twilight is all Kristen's fault, as that was part of the February theme. (-: But I love her for it!!! Wouldn't have my addiction any other way.
The sixth is titled "J'adore". So, thank you Sweet Pea Scraps for such a great opportunity. It was so much fun and I loved every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.