homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 18 August 2009

I'm out of here!

Our cat Pandora has a fetish for hair ties, preferably the snagless ones that are bouncy and stretchy. So I decided to take photos to prove just how crazy this cat really is. Here she is going through my handbag to find a hair tie.
Still searching. I know it's here somewhere???

Voila! And here it is, found safe and sound! Crazy, insane animal!!!

Now, back to normality. Here's two layouts I have created for Blossie's using Gails monthly sketches. I have put these up two days early as I am out of here tomorrow morning. I'm on my way to Gunnedah to join Jodi Dolbel (and also Lindy Gillepsie and Phillipa Newsham) at a scrapping retreat. Plus I am doing two classes with Jill Geraghty-Groves, and two with Ngaire Bartlam. So I should come back well and truly inspired. (-: Anyway, back to the layouts. This first one is titled: You Leave Me Breathless.
The second layout is titled: Crazy Critters. But I'm still not sure if the title is aimed at the crocodile or my daughters!!! (Hee! Hee! Hee!) Anyway, for all my fellow bloggers and followers, have a safe and happy week, and I should be back online around the 24th August.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I cant wait!!!
    You do have a crazy cat!!!!
    Love your layouts!!
    So cant wait to see you!! Have a safe trip!!
    See you tomorrow!! Yay!!!
    Reminder to self: Clean the kids bathroom and make sure they have flushed the toilet!!! 16 and 19 and its still a problem!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.