homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Layouts to share...

Here's my first layout to share with you. It's titled "Sun Kissed Angel" and was created over the weekend at the retreat. This layout was done as part of the sketch challenge for the retreat, and I was lucky enough to receive third place for my efforts. I won a lovely 3 ring album from Printblocks, so now I have something to put all my lumpy-bumpy layouts into. This is good, as I seem to be doing more and more of that style of layout.
Here's my layout for the Prima August Build-A-Page competition. It's titled "Little Bunny". I will have several more layouts to share by the end of the month. I have several on my desk waiting for finishing touches, and several more to complete for my deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.