homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 16 September 2009

A big thank-you!!!

Before I forget, I want to send a big, big thank-you to Janine Koczwara. Without her generosity, I would not have been able to attend and make the canvas album for Kate Mason's class (at the Creative Edge day). This is because Janine actually gave up her album and place for me. So yes, I do feel a little bit guilty for taking her place, and I don't think I can ever thank her enough for the opportunity. I am hoping that somewhere down the track I might be able to make it up to her. And I would also like to send out a big thank-you to all the wonderful ladies who both helped and/or participated in the Creative Edge day. Without you all, it wouldn't have been half as great as it was - thank-you for making it such a wonderful day. Was it worth travelling half-way across Australia for it? Hell, yes!!! And I would do it again without a second thought. Honestly, they were some of the best classes ever. Sign me up for the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.