homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 18 September 2009

I cracked 200!

It's amazing what you can do when you don't know what you are doing. (-: I'm referring to the gym (and pumping weights). This morning, my trainer Justin, made me do four sets of 15 repetitions,on the leg press. The first set started at 140kgs. The second set got harder and heavier but I didn't ask how much I was pushing (I just did it and got it over with). Then we hit the third set, and I started to struggle because IT WAS HEAVY. But I was too scared to ask how much weight he had put on. And I knew I still had to do a fourth set with the heavier weight. When I finally finished, and yes, I did finish all on my own, I was dumb enough to ask, "how heavy?" I counted the weights then counted again because I thought I had it wrong. I pumped 240 kilograms today. OMG!!!!!!!! A new personal best record. And yes, I still feel sick every time I think about how heavy it was. Ask me tomorrow if it was worth it, when I am unable to move...oh, the pain is scaring me already...I think tomorrow will be a slow day. (-:

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I will think of you tomorrow when i am pressing my 26 kilos!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.