homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 25 October 2009

Food, glorious food....

Here's my finished layout for the October Got Mojo? challenge - this time around we had to use a quote from Charlotte's Web. Can I say that scrapping with a household full of children is really, really not fun. My girlfriend Tammy has two little girls that I am looking after, as her father has just been admitted to hospital and had emergency surgery, and things are not looking too good. Anyway, little kids and hospitals don't mix, so I have them with me. But my scrapping is definitely suffering in the process *sigh*. Maybe I should use this time to have a break from scrapping and revitalise myself? (ha! ha! ha!)

3 comments:

  1. Great page, love it!!!
    Simona - Scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Super cute. I like the Circle alot.
    Thanks for playing along this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the pic is great! Wonderful!! thanks so much for playing!
    BTW Im going to see new moon too! YAY! LOL!

    xoxo
    Marie
    scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.