homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Smooch Me!!! and other updates...

I have been busy scrapping like a mad-woman, but I can't share any of these layouts with you until the end of the month. I'm actually attempting to get myself organised this month so I am not rushing to get things done at the end of the month. Don't forget I am Guest Designer over at WeScrap this month, so I will be uploading lots of layouts (and questions for the forum), throughout the month. Please feel free to come and join us - the more the merrier!!! Since I can't share my layouts with you, I thought I would share some photos of my other baby (Othello) smooching with Grandma. He is the biggest smooch and sook EVER!!! He even drools because he is so happy and content. He loves a belly rub. And in case you are wondering - he is a Manx, that is why there is no tail in any of the pictures.
Smooch, smooch me, do! You know I love you!!! (Sung to the Beatles tune in my head). (-: If you are wondering why my photos are blurry, it's because I had just been to the gym for my PT session, and my arms and legs were still shaking. Funny that, it's nearly 12 hours later and my legs are still shaking and useless. LOL!!!

Man, this is the life!!! In my next life, I'm coming back as a cat and living with Grandma!!! (-: Seriously, this cat is so spoilt. But all good things must come to an end, because Grandma leaves to go back home tomorrow. No more cat pats for Othello, or games of Snakes and Ladders for my girls. Did I mention that Grandma also plays Nintendo DS and has worked out several of the games so that she could show the girls how to play it. Yep, they're spoilt too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.