homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 23 November 2009

Fun with Bo-Bunny...

I decided to have a little fun with my stash of Bo-Bunny papers. They have been neglected lately, and I decided it was high time to get motivated, and use them. And here's the end result. For those who are wondering, the blue metallic ink you can see around the edge of the photo, and on the red leaves, is actually the new Smooch Inks. I purchased a couple of bottles earlier this week, and have been dying to try them. So this was the perfect opportunity. The verdict - I love them. The colours are gorgeous, and they are good for doodling, too. I even did hidden journalling on this layout, something I haven't done in ages. I love the deep, rich colours of the gypsy range. They are so vibrant, exotic and enticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.