homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 2 November 2009

Help needed...

Hi Fellow Scrappers. I have a little favour to ask, if I may. Aussie Pub Calls and Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps needs some support (both participation support and sponsorship support). There are three ways that you can help. 1. Sign up as a member on Aussie Pub Calls. 2. Provide sponsorship for a month (or even more). 3. Participate in the November Sketch challenge at Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps. If you can help in any way, it would be greatly appreciated. Sine has put in a lot of hard work to operate this site, and it would be a great shame to see it disappear. I really hope you can come and join us for some fun sketches, and great games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.