homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 1 November 2009

It's share time!!!

It's that time again - I can show you all the layouts I have done for Blossie's. The November theme was fabric or lace - so I went with the lace. Here's my first layout titled: "Those Goggles". Doesn't she just look adorable (she was at a science birthday party).

Here's my second layout, simply titled: "Girl". It's about waiting for the arrival of my first born daughter. Yes, I know it's all in blue. Why? Because I felt like it! (-:

Here's my final alyout for Blossie's. Titled: "Must We?" It's about the relationaship between my daughter and our cat Pandora. Poor suffering kitty cat! (*giggle*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.