homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 24 December 2009

Last minute rush...

Here's my last layout for 2009. This one is Pencil Lines Sketch #165. And it is titled: Reflections of You. We leave for our holidays in the morning, so there will be no more scrapping for 8 days or so. Now admittedly, that thought scares me just a little bit. Hubby told me to get control of myself and read a book, or go for a swim, instead. Little does he realise, I can quite easily hi-jack his laptop and start dabbling in digital scrapbooking. (-: Hee! Hee! Hee!

And on that note, I would like to say "Merry Christmas!!! And may your NEW YEAR be filled with love, laughter, happiness and joy". If you are travelling, please be careful, and please stay safe. And I hope Santa is very good, to one and all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a well earned break - hope your back improves, there is nothing worse, I know

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.