homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 5 December 2009

Pretty Little Ballerinas...

Today was the Aspire Dance Academy end of year dance concert. And these are just a few of my favourite photos from the event. This is my two darlings, all done up and looking pretty, for their Hannah Montana "Best Of Both Worlds" jazz dance.

Here's a full length shot showing the full costume. I volunteered as a backstage mother for both the Matinee and Evening performance, so I didn't actually get to see the concert at all. Thank goodness I am purchasing the DVD that will be made. I had 14 little girls in my care, with two other mothers. I have lost count of how many tights, shoes, costumes and headpieces I have had to change today. Plus I was in charge of hair and lipstick as well. And each child can be in any number of dances. Fortunately, most were only in two dances.

It was a long day. We started preparing about 10am this morning, and didn't get home and into bed until after 9:30pm. And tomorrow my two are supposed to attend a birthday party at 11am. I am dreading finding out just how tired they are going to be. I hope they can hold it together. But they will definitely be having an early night Sunday night. (-:

Here'a a full length photo of the costume for their ballet dance. they danced to "We're Off To See The Wizard" from the Wizard of Oz.

Here's my youngest looking dramatic and gorgeous. The best thing about today (and actually, most of this week) is all the new photos I have to scrap. I have taken hundreds of photos with all the activities that we have attended. So maybe now that everything is finished, I can finally find some time to scrap again, because believe me, it's been very scarce for the past week. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.