homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 30 January 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I LOVE crops!!! And there is a huge one on this weekend over at weScrap. Lots of games, prizes and fun. That's where you'll find me this weekend. I will be busy, busy, busy completing challenges. (-: Want to have some fun? Then come on over and join us - we LOVE company!!!

There is a HUGE sale on now over at Scrapbooking From Scratch. It finishes Monday at 6am. Lots of stock has been reduced to make room for the new CHA stock. If you want a bargain, now is the time to get it. Yes, it's time for me to go shopping!!! (-: There are lots of bargain sections as well. In fact, there is something for everyone. But hurry, it finishes Monday 6am.

1 comment:

  1. Affiliate Marketing is a performance based sales technique used by companies to expand their reach into the internet at low costs. This commission based program allows affiliate marketers to place ads on their websites or other advertising efforts such as email distribution in exchange for payment of a small commission when a sale results.

    www.onlineuniversalwork.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.