homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Excuses for Shopping...

Here's my layout for the Amercian Crafts Mini Marks Week Challenge. Titled: PURE. I have used American Crafts papers and Mini Marks, Prima flowers and Sultan Centres, Carolees Creations mini alpha stickers, and Kaisercraft chipboard alphas. Plus my beloved Glimmermist.
What did I ever do before Glimmermist? That's right! I had to paint everything, then glitter it. Oh my, haven't we come a long way!!! (-: I found out one thing by doing this challenge - my AC stash of products is very limited and I really need to go shopping. What's that?... I'll use any excuse to go shopping? REALLY??? You think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.