homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 4 January 2010

Layouts and...What A Mess!!!!!!!

I actually completed this layout on Saturday, but I haven't had a chance to photograph it and upload it until today. Why, you might ask? Because of the mess that is my scrapping room and house. Aaarrggghhhhhh!!!!! I started out by re-organising my scrapping room (still trying to finish this off), but that lead me to re-organising our master bedroom, the girls room, the toyroom and the loungeroom. I'm stuffed!!! But I have decluttered and got things organised and planned and working for me. I managed to find a big box of old photos that mum thought she had lost. Lost? No!!! Just mixed up with all my boxes of scrapping stuff. Anyway, I rang mum to let her know, and she's very happy. (-: I even managed to sort out my girls toys - so now I have a trip or two to a local charity to get rid of them, plus everything else I have thrown out of the house (old scooters, lots of hubby's stuff, lots of clothes etc). But enough chattering...back to the layout! This one was created for the January sketch at Crafty Sketches. It is titled: "Sweets & Treats". I used the Christmas ranges from October Afternoon and Fancy Pants.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.