homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 22 February 2010

How To Amuse The Children...

Did I mention that I got a new oven a few weeks back? Well, today, I decided it was time to try it out. And the girls were more than willing to help me with that. So after school, we made chocolate patty cakes, with mini chocolate melts on top. This photo is the evidence. (-: What the girls don't know, is that the muffins mummy made earlier during the day, and which they devoured with relish for afternoon tea, was actually date loaf done up in mini muffin cases. They didn't actually ask me what flavour it was, and I have no idea what I am going to tell them if they do...I guess we'll cross that bridge if we get to it.

Before I forget (yet again), I meant to put up a post ages ago to let everyone know that I have sent all the RAKS out (as promised - even if they are running very late). I am really, really sorry for the lateness, we've just had a lot of family stuff going on which has taken a huge toll on my energy, patience and sanity. But I definitely posted everything earlier this month - not that I can remember what day or date!!! So it's on its way - if it hasn't already arrived. If you haven't received it by Easter, please let me know (because then I will be worried that it has gotten lost).
And I finally got my mojo back. It had me worried for a couple of days because it went missing. But it's back and now I have a lovely layout to share with you tomorrow...(-:

1 comment:

  1. I put pumpkin in spice cake mix and bake it up. My son devors 'em! Your girls are so cute !

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.