homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 15 February 2010

Sketches and Colours...

Yep, another week has already rolled around, and sketch #174 is up at Pencil Lines. Our guest designer this week is Sue Mylde. Make sure you pop on over to check out what all the other designers have been up to - there's a lot of inspiration to be found.

Here's my interpretation of the sketch. I wanted to go with something a little different, and I think the mix of Easter photos and Sassafrass goodies is the perfect combination. I am really, really happy with this layout. It's one of my favourites at the moment, and is titled: Easter Chickies. (-: Did I mention that I "LOVE" Sassafrass!!! So yummy!!!!!!

Here's the current colour combination (#142) over at Color Combos Galore. This one was posted by our very own Steph Caskey-Devlin.

And here's my interpretation of those colours. Yes, it is a very unusual colour combination, but I had a lot of fun with this layout, and I actually found the colours quite easy to work with (as long as I kept the purple to a minimum). This layout is titled: U Crack me Up. I have used a combination of papers and products - Making Memories, My Mind's Eye, Prima, Bo-Bunny, Bella! and Maya Road.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.