homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 14 February 2010

So Let's Share...

First of all - Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope you have a lovely day...now on to the scrappy stuff (as you might have guessed, I'm not the sappy, sentimental kind-of-gal!!!). Here's the sketch for the Prima February Build-A-Page.

And here's my take on it. This layout is titled: Fun Laugh Play. Yes, I know the colours are so unlike me, but I think it kind of works. I've been struggling with the Prima BAPs recently, so I decided to take a new approach - totally out of my comfort zone. What do you think? I've painted, I've inked, and I've torn...does it work for me?

Here's my little fur-baby. Well, not so little anymore. Pandora is soooooo LONG!!!! She's such a pretty little girl, but she still doesn't like giving or receiving affection for more than 3 seconds at a time. (-:

Here she is - the HUNTER!!!!! She drives me crazy with her hunting instinct. Everything is fair game as far as she is concerned.

Did I mention that photographing a very active cat is a lot harder than photographing children? My neighbours must have thought I was crazy if any of them were looking out their windows. Ha! Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Pandora the Lion!!!! She is very pretty and very regal looking! Love your Prima BAP layout!! Definitely works for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Jules! I think your new approach turned out well =) I love this look espeically the torn paper and the words around the edges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.