homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 18 March 2010

Hear Me Roar!!!

Here's Pandora, the bad kitty (see this post) pretending she is a lion. "I am a bad kitty - hear me ROAR!!!" (Hee! Hee! Hee!). (-: I love this photo, but I sure wouldn't want those teeth piercing any part of my body!!! Ouch!!! Not bad for a little kitty cat. I can definitely see the relationship these cats have to the big cats. (-:

Busted!!! Sliding down my wind screen and leaving fur and paw prints everywhere.

Mmmm...here's my crazy one, again.


Yesterday, Malayla found this in our yard and promptly captured it in her bug and insect container. I'm not sure if it's a frog or a toad, but I am leaning more towards a frog. Is there anyone out there who can confirm which amphibian this is? This little frog/toad is lucky Malayla found him first, otherwise he may have ended up being Pandora's dinner. She is a hunter.

Freedom!!! I refused to let the girls keep him for more than a couple of hours. Once I had Pandora locked up for the evening he was free to go.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.