homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 24 April 2010

First Time For Somethings...

Look what I made - my first ever tag!!! Yes, I know I have been scrapping for more than 4 years, but I've never made a tag before? Why? It might have something to do with the fact that my first love is layouts and I just didn't think I would enjoy creating anything as much as I enjoy creating layouts. But I was wrong. This held my fascination as much as a layout ( I don't get that feeling so much when making cards). I can see a lot more tags in the future because this was definitely addictive (in a good way!!!) (-:

1 comment:

  1. You did great for your first tag. I'm doing those shipping tags,it's lots of fun.Maybe we could swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.