homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 19 April 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch...

Sketch #183 is up over on the Pencil Lines blog. Our guest designer this week is Beatriz Jennings.

Here's my take on this week's sketch. Titled: Love Story. I didn't have the right coloured lace for my layout so I coloured a cream piece with Glimmermist. Don't you love the end result? The colour is so rich and blends in perfectly with the layout. I didn't have enough Webster's flowers cut out, and didn't feel like cutting out any more, so I just added some Prima flowers that I had cut out for a previous layout, but hadn't used. The clock is a Heidi Swapp ghost shape that I have glued to a Prima chipboard piece with Glossy Accents. The stamped background was created with a new Prima stamp.

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely and romantic the LO. I have this stamps of Prima and is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.