homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 24 April 2010

Zva Creative Blog Hop Continued...

Here's the sketch that I got from Jana Eubank's blog. Details for the blog hop can be found here.
And here's my take on the sketch. I tilted the sketch, then flipped it over. I loved Jana's Halloween theme, so I borrowed that. I didn't have any themed Halloween paper that matched the sketch, so I used Sassafrass instead. I've added some Pink Paislee alphas and chipboard, a little Glimmermist, a Zva Creative bling flourish, rhinestones and doodling, and I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this, Jules!!! I love all the stars, the scallops and misting! AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.