homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 4 May 2010

20 Minute Layout Challenge...

Over at weScrap, Victoria has issued a 20 minute layout challenge using her layout (pictured above) as a sketch to work from.


And here's my take on the challenge. I used my Noel Mignon kit (Sonoma County - sold out) to create the layout. All the Crate Papers worked beautifully together for the layering. With a Hambly Screen transparency used as the base (just for something different). And I added a little bit of bling (Basic Grey and Stickles) for the finishing touches. Titled: Brave Little Girl. Yeah, I know, it's a little different to my usual style. But what can I say? I really like the end result. (-:

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout. We have these birds at our zoo. My son was so scared of them,but was fearless when it came to the snakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.