homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 31 May 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 189.

Don't you just LOVE this sketch? Isn't it gorgeous! This is sketch 189 over at Pencil Lines. Our guest designer is Hege Lundquist. And as usual, the Design Team have been busy creating lots of inspiration for you. Make sure you drop by to say hello, and check out the team layouts.


Here's my take on the sketch. I've used bits and pieces out of two a Noel Mignon kits (Sonoma County and Lemonade Stand) and some Hambly stickers to create this layout. Plus a little Heidi Swapp, Kaisercraft, AC Thickers, and a Prima rose. Titled: Faith Together.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Loved the cute flowers!

    Hugs HegeAL

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.