homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 24 May 2010

Scared Silly!!!

This is sketch 188 over at Pencil Lines this week. And our guest designer is Lori Bucaria from Italy. Now, I can honestly say, when I first saw this sketch, it scared me silly. I think I nearly started to hyperventilate. This sketch is so, NOT ME!!! But as a DT member, I know I have to face my fears, and do justice to the sketch. It took me several days of just looking at, and thinking about the sketch, before I was actually game enough to play with it.

And this is what I came up with. I can say, without a doubt, that I love the end result. I know this isn't exactly my usual style of scrapping, but for some reason, this layout just seems to work for me. I've used lots of October Afternoon goodness on this layout, and some Peacock Blue Chalk Glimmermist on my background. Simply titled "Easter". Don't forget to drop by at Pencil Lines and say hello. The DT have come up with some amazing creations this week, and you might even want to challenge yourself with the sketch. (-: Happy scrapping!!!

2 comments:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.