homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 11 June 2010

CCG Inspiration Board #146

The next challenge is up at Color Combos Galore. Challenge 146 is a combination of grey, ivory, lilac and taupe, with stitching as the designer's challenge. I didn't have to do a layout this week, but if I get a spare five minutes, I might give this one a shot. Yes, for me, these colours are definitely challenging, so I would like to see if I can master them. If you want to join me in the fun, you have until next Wednesday to upload your layout. The new challenge will be uploaded on Thursday 17th June (US time). Happy scrapping! I can't wait to see what everyone creates with this combination. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.