homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 18 June 2010

Challenge #147 CCG

The new color combo challenge is up over at Color Combos Galore. Challenge #147 includes brown, butterscotch, vanilla and olive green. The designer's themes is "At The Table". With photos and/or journalling. Just go here to check out all the details.

Here's my layout for this challenge. Originally, I thought I was going to struggle with the colours, but in fact, this came together quite easily, and I really enjoyed working with these colours. Titled: Most Amazing. However, I did screw up the "At The Table" theme because I didn't read the instructions correctly. On the upside, I did remember the journalling. (-: I used My Mind's Eye papers, Zva Creative felt flowers and brads, Pink Paislee Artisan tape, October Afternoon alphas, plus a Prima flower. Hope you are up to the challenge? (-:

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful, love the pics up high on the lo :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.