homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 7 June 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 190

Sketch 190 is up over at Pencil Lines. And this week we are joined by the Design team from My Little Shoebox (our sponsor for this week and next). Don't forget to drop by and say hello. The design teams have totally rocked this product. (-: (Yes, I know I am biased but you will not be disappointed!). There's lots of inspiration to be found.

Here's my take on the sketch. Simply titled: KD (Keana's monograms). I'v even gone with a dark spotted background, not my usual style, to say the least (that one's for you Debbie!!! I know you will read this eventually!) (-: But I am happy with the end result, even if it is a little more "busy" than what I am use to. I've even managed to include some Zva Creative bling - I've used rhinestones and brads. After all, what's a layout without the bling??? (LOL!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.