homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 8 July 2010

Cards? No Way!!!

Shock! Horror! Yes, I actually made cards. I really need to go spend a week with a card-maker so that I can get the hang of it. I don't know why, but I just don't enjoy making cards the way I enjoy creating layouts. Sigh! But they are good for using up scraps. (-: Here, I've used Bo-Bunny papers and Bella! ribbon. Titled: Guess Who Loves You? Maybe I can give this to my hubby next year for Valentines?

Or maybe I could give him this one? Again, I have used older style Bo-Bunny papers. Unfortunately, the Stickles glitter on the letter "e" leaked into the Dimensional Magic. I think I need to photograph cards differently to layouts? This card looks very flat, but in fact all the coloured squares on this one are actually raised. Suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Cards came out nice. Just play around and have fun .

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.