homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 23 July 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #152

The next reveal is up at Color Combos Galore. This week, with Challenge #152, we have lots of pretty pink, green, and white for you. Isn't this combo just divine? The Designer's Cahallenge this week is pleats and/or ruffles.

I just LOVE this colour combination and had so much fun with it. This layout is titled: Out Of Focus and I have used lots of bits and pieces from different Noel Mignon kits (Lemonade Stand, Sonoma County), plus a few items from my own stash (Heidi Swapp mirror butterfly, American Crafts ribbon roses, Prima sultan centres, and Jillibean Soup journalling dot). For my pleats, I did a hand-made flower. I cut a 12" strip of paper, folded it accordian style, and then glued the ends together. I topped it off with a ribbon rose and sultan centre. So what do you think? Are you going to join us this week for a great colour challenge? I can't wait to see what you create - so make sure you upload it to the Color Combos Galore Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.