homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 30 July 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #153

Here's this week's challenge over at Color Combos Galore. I passed on this challenge so no layout from me this week. I've been busy trying to get over this lingering cold (so annoying) plus a little girl who has an inflamed tooth. She's on antibiotics now, so hopefully all will be well soon. Anyway, back to the challenge - #153. This week the colours are yellow, green-blue, white, and a bold blue. Very yummy and refreshing if I do say-so myself. And the Designer's Challenge is Typography (letters). Why don't you head on over at have a look at the Design Team's reveal - lots of yummy inspiration to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.