homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 24 July 2010

In The Dog House...

Come on, admit it - who has one of those husbands, who takes months to fix something, even if you ask them several times? Me! Me! Me! I won't mention the old airconditioner that I am still waiting to have removed from our bedroom window (10 months and counting), or the bookshelf that is broken and needs nailing together (12 months and counting), or the leak at the back of the toilet (forever and still counting). No, we won't mention any of that. I can live with those things (just) because they are minor inconveniences. But what we will mention, is the leak in the kitchen sink (about 12 months and counting). We have one of those lever taps, that you swivel, to determine how hot or cold you want it. In certain positions, the tap has started to leak. I mentioned this to my husband, and asked him to fix it please. He replied, "but it's not leaking now!". Yes, well, that "it's not leaking now!" leak has turned into a flood under the sink. He's not due home for another 2 weeks, but he's already in the dog house!!! Grrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.