homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 9 July 2010

Just Because Layouts...

I did a couple of layouts - just for me - just because I felt like it. Plus I REALLY wanted to play with the new Bo-Bunny Petal Pushers range - ever so yummy!!! This one is titled: Her Crazy Self. Can you tell that Keana takes after me? Because she sure doesn't take after her daddy!!! (-:

I used an older range of Bo-Bunny papers and embellishments for this one (I think it was called Love Shack). I had all the papers on my table so I just used what was in front of me rather than trying to find something else. This layout is titled: Xmas Morning. Nope - I'm not big on using traditional Christmas colours and elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.