homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 5 July 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #194

Here is sketch #194 which is now up over at Pencil Lines. I hope you will drop in and say hi, and maybe join us for some fun?
The DT have been busy creating some awesome layouts to help inspire you.

Now, please don't faint from shock, but I've done a "purple" layout. Yes, I know I don't like purple (it seems to be the only colour I struggle with), but I really didn't have any choice in the matter. You see those hand-made paper flowers? Well, I made those for another layout I made a few weeks ago, but I didn't use them all, and I didn't want to waste them. And they matched these photos nicely, so I forced myself to use them. I dragged out all the matching Prima papers, and they were all purple, so a purple layout it was! With a dash of pink and yellow for contrast.

Products used: Prima and Basic Grey papers; Prima bling flourish, sultan centres, and flowers; Heidi Swapp ghost shape flowers; Zva Creative gem brads; My Little Shoebox chipboard alphas; and Carolees Creations mini alpha stickers. Other: lace/ribbon; white gel pen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I've been looking through almost your whole blog, and I must say that you make such beautiful layouts and cards! I get so inspired by them and your work makes me wanna scrap even more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.