homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 6 August 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #154

Here's Challenge 154 over at Color Combos Galore. The combination is white, pink, yellow and orange. Absolutely divine colours - I loved it so much I did two layouts with this combination (I will post the second layout later). The Designer's Challenge is get together's with family and friends (either photos or journalling).

This is my layout for this weeks combo. I wanted the colours to be the focus and highlights of my page, so I chose a black base and white background, then added dashes of colour. I've used lots of Zva Creative products (flowers, rhinestones, flourishes).

2 comments:

  1. love the journalling around your frame and that bling swirl :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just beautiful Jules.. love the white and the pop of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.