homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 26 August 2010

I'm In Love...

with these hand-made roses. A good friend, Kerry Murray, recently taught me how to create them using a punch. I can't thank her enough for taking the time to teach me. I am seriously, seriously addicted to them. (-: The best thing is, once you get the hang of it, they are very, very easy to make. I used paper from the Noel Mignon Office Party kit to create these roses, and the layout. The rhinestones and bling are all from Zva Creative. (CRW-03CA-107, CRW-02CA-103, CR01CB137, and CR01CB101).

4 comments:

  1. wow they are lovely Jules and a fabulous layout too. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules they are a bit addictive aren't they great work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I'm in love too!! Noice layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.