homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 10 September 2010

CCG Challenge #159

Challenge # 159 is live over at Color Combos Galore. The colours are mustard yellow, white, grey and dark royal blue. Definitely not an easy combination for me to work with (I have girls, remember!!!). And the Designer's Challenge was to use school photos.


I ended up creating two layouts for this challenge because I struggled so much with the colours, and didn't like my first layout (below). This is my second layout, titled "Home Made". I'm happy with this one. (-: Just had to take a different approach and style to make it happen.

Here's my first layout, titled "Ready For Adventure." Yep, I really, really struglled with this. I wanted to keep adding red or orange to the layout to balance it out, but that would defeat the challenge and the purpose, wouldn't it? Blah!

1 comment:

  1. Well I love both, gorgeous work, you know those are not easy colours to work with at all hey, I wouldn't know where to start, and I have a boy, I love your gorgeous misting on the first, and the girls are just gorgeous. Just like their mum...Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.