homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 16 September 2010

Last Layout for SFS...

Here's my last layout for Scrapbooking From Scratch. I've used nearly everything in the kit, except for one sheet of paper. This is one of those layouts I love - you know the ones that just come together by themselves. (-: I've added some Zva Creative pearl flourishes and rhinestone strips from my own stash. If you would like to purhcase one of these kits, please go here.
I want to thank Peta for allowing me this opportunity to play with the MME Lost and
Found kit. I've had an absolute blast!!! (-:

1 comment:

  1. terrific LO jules I'd be pretty chuffed with it myself
    love x:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.