homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 9 September 2010

Lucky Me!!!

I'm a lucky girl. Peta from Scrapbooking For Scratch has asked me to be the Guest Designer for September. And because I said yes, I get to play with a lovely kit full of the new My Mind's Eye Lost And Found range. Isn't it pretty? If you like sweet and girly, then this is the kit for you. But hurry, stocks are limited. My first layout is titled" She Is Our Quirky Girl". I have added the Zva Creative bling flourish, rhinestones and pearls from my own stash. But Peta has said that she can get Zva Creative in, if anyone needs bling.

My second layout is simply titled "Sisters". I wanted to concentrate on using the MME die cuts and shaped paper. Throw in some hand-made flowers, and more bling from Zva Creative (flourishes and pearls), and it is complete.

My third layout is titled "Family". It's not often that I get to scrap a photo of all of us, because I am usually the one behind the camera, taking the photos. I have used a new Prima stamp and Zva Creative bling (pearls) from my own stash. And yes, more hand-made flowers, just because I can!!! LOL!!! (-:

3 comments:

  1. Jules, all LO are amazing! But the second one is THE BEST! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts, love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jules for visiting, I must tell you how lovely your blog and creations are!! :) I am in major love with the Family layout here! You have shown me the way, I believe I still have the Jenni Bowlin papers or something similar to those dots, your layout is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.