homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 26 September 2010

New Addictions...

Right. This is a bad thing. I have a new addiction, and no, it's not scrapping related. (-: I've discovered Jolly Ranchers Sours. OMG!!! My mouth just waters thinking about them. Yummy! They are SO GOOD and I can only get them from one store in Brisbane that I know of. And they blackmail me with a $6.50 per packet price tag. It's so unfair!!! I hate to think how much one packet costs in the USA. Probably $2.00 or something like that. And to make it worse, I have also discovered Coca-Cola Cherry Zero. A box of 12 cans just cost me $20.00. Talk about being ripped off!!! I'm going to have to be a good girl and make these a very occasional treat. Yeah, right!!! As if that's going to happen, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.